Red Headed Step Child

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Finally! A blog of my own! Now instead of having the same conversation 300 times, I can put all of my stories in one place! So, where to begin? I was born in San Jose, California, but not raised there, or is it reared there? Just kidding....I won't post my life history (which is quite interesting actually!) unless requested. I'll just start you off with the here and now!

I'm a teacher. Thursday is the last day of school for the kids (4th grade) and Friday is my last day. That should tell you a lot! However, I am teaching summer school during the month of June, but getting out at 12 each day will make a difference.

My cat, Archibald Milton Rex "Archie" has been injured in a cat fight and after two trips to the vet is now confined to an elizabethan collar, otherwise known as "that big cone thing" and he is having quite a time getting around! This is a cat who will not even tolerate a collar. The first day home he could only walk backwards. It's been funny in a sad sort of way.

O.K. I need to go change a few things and see what my post looks like. It may be a little boring this time, but hey,I'm just getting warmed up!


Oh and Happy Birthday Pat! (my brother-in-law) : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home