Red Headed Step Child

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thank You Kristy and Karen! I am now convinced that I'm NOT INVISIBLE!!

4 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Karen said...

LOL Nope! Looking forward to meeting you. That is, if you *really* exist. ;-)

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Now you have one more person to stalk your blog!!! Don't disappoint me...I'm ready to hear more! ;o)
Jenny

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger mad4books said...

This is ridiculous...it's been more than a YEAR since your last update? Good luck trying to convince anyone who knows you that *nothing exciting or interesting* has happened to you in the last year.

Use your snow day wisely, young lady, and update your blog! We're dying to hear some Linda News...

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger anne said...

am cruising through my fave blogs this eve....think this was good timing... :D

Agree with Kristy ... what a surprise...as I know all things interesting and exciting are happening to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home